ITCL develops research and innovation projects within the field of graphical computer science of simulation and virtual reality.
Simulation and virtual reality technologies
In this field, are comprehended the following technologies:
- High Performance Simulator Design: Virtual training for military and risk environments, machine handling and driving of special vehicles.
- Interactive / 3D industrial maintenance manuals and product manuals.
- Virtual Reality (RV) / Augmented Reality (RA) for heritage, trade, tourism and museums: Virtual tours, interactive systems for visitors / clients.
- RV / RA for training: Educational video games, Serious Games, courses, interactive support tools for the disabled.
- Artificial vision: Advanced recognition algorithms: Detection of defects in parts, classification, monitoring and biometry, facial reconstruction, 3D model capture, Indoor Tracking and environmental recognition, visual odometry.