ITCL’s target is to position itself as a national reference in production technologies, with the aim of increasing the competitiveness of enterprises, organizations and institutions ITCL works with.
ITCL’s mission is to implement both technological and non-technological innovative solutions for industrial and non-industrial companies and organizations by using our knowledge and our know-how in these fields.
CORPORATE VALUES OF ITCL
- Customer orientation
- Ethics and transparency
- Professionalism and quality
- Innovation and adaptability to change
- Resuls-oriented work
- Enhance teamwork
- Personal development
- Private and independent status
- Own R&D development
- Acknowledgement and impact on society
OBJETIVES OF ITCL AS A TECHNOLOGICAL R&D CENTRE
ITCL is a regional and national reference research centre in technologies that have to do with production and industrial manufacturing systems. ITCL’s objectives in the market are:
- Ensure the transmission of the results of the several investigation-projects ITCL works on and also its application in the industry with the objective of increasing companies’ competitiveness.
- Development of new products, both methodologically and technically, and services, which combined with other technological-solutions aim to improve processes of the ITCL works with.
- Development of manufacturing techniques and technologies whose objective is to provide both solutions and results. These technologies are also capable of incorporating technological and non-technological innovation. ITCL works in “turnkey” projects which include different technologies.
- Maintaining a cost-leadership strategy, based on the OTRI service, by looking for the adequate financing-mechanisms for R&D projects.
- Customer-oriented vision.
- Development of an efficiency-based and effective management model.
- Keeping a private and independent status.