Advanced Technology Services
Advanced Technology Services
We understand the Industry 4.0 concept as a new organization and control model of the value chain along the manufacturing systems, supported and made possible by information technologies.
Under this premise, we provide digital solutions in every stage of the productive cycle, enabling the concept of ‘smart factory’ by the use of developments which allow manufacturers to have a personalized hardware platform, offering great flexibility and adaptability to different industry typologies.
We have an extensive experience in advanced electronic design solutions and control and management-oriented software programming for embedded electronic systems, intended for implementation in capital goods. Our designs are carried out by integrating the latest generation microcontrollers and electronic components, maximizing the functionality to be implemented and the processing capacity.
Industry 4.0: Connected and sustainable industry
ITCL has more than ten years of experience in companies’ digital transformation, combining cutting-edge technology with management systems and continuous improvement methodologies.
Our mission relies in helping companies identify improvement opportunities, starting from their knowledge about their processes and creating value through the interconnection of their areas.
Our digitalization support strategy focuses on 8 areas. These areas not only have the capacity of working together, but also they provide great value independently.
All our developments are flexible, which allows us personalizing solutions for each company. These solutions are adapted to Cloud.
- Design and execute MES (Manufacturing Execution System), e-factory and Scadas
- Energy Efficiency: Capturing, monitoring and controlling, from anywhere, the energetic usage variables in companies’ infrastructures.
- Big Data and Smart Factories: Advanced analysis of process data and implementation of artificial intelligence applications which provide true added value.
- Business Intelligence and Business Analytics.
Reports and data analysis
Lean tools and continuous improvement
Warehouse and logistics
- Help obtaining compulsory and voluntary certifications of products
- Manage the CE Marking of your products
- Guide you in designing and developing products according to the pertinent legal regulations
- Realize noise measurement services
- audit your prevention occupational risks prevention system
Our vision and application in companies of Lean Manufacturing tools is based on a work philosophy that seeks continuous improvement by eliminating non-value adding activities.
- We diagnose your processes
- We help with supply chain management
- We carry out capacity simulations
- We help implementing 5S, SMED, TPM, KAIZEN tools
- We analyse plant distributions (Layout)
- We optimize warehouses’ logistics
- We design maintenance systems based on reliability (RCM)
ITCL develops innovative mobile solutions with Android Operating System. Today, mobile phones operating with Android account for more than 85% of smartphones present in Spain.
- Case analysis: the best solution for each need is studied.
- Prototyping: using client’s ideas, market’s leading ideas and our own contributions, we develop a prototype of the solution for validation
- Development: following the SCRUM methodology, the client will continuously receive information about project’s evolution.
- Maintenance: we asses our clients in their products’ life cycles by providing technological improvements and new functionalities.
All these solutions are fully configurable according to the customer’s information flows, as well as to client’s business process.
A modular tool, fully integrable in your current Business Management System, which aims to provide mobility to the processes clients want to transform.
Access your company’s data, both production and business data, from anywhere in the world.
Android apps services
- Development of custom apps.
- Integration of Android solutions in your company’s software.
- Mobile widget.
- Back-End Development for online data entry.
- Development of Geolocation systems.
- App development: Our ICT team supervises all phases of the project, from analysis, programming, commissioning and user training
- Collaborative Projects: IITCL works on the project parts the client assigns.
- In-house team: The ICT team moves to the customer’s facilities.
- Remote team: We create a team that works in our facilities attending to customer development requests
Custom application development services include:
- Study of the app with the client and conduct the requirements analysis
- Design of a proof of concept
- Design, development and implementation of the application
- Systems Integration / Consolidation
- Application Maintenance Services