HosmartAI – Hospital Smart Development based on AI
The HosmartAI project will create a common open integration platform, with the necessary tools to facilitate and measure the benefits of integrating digital technologies (robotics and AI) into the healthcare system
Several large-scale pilot projects will allow to evaluate the various improvements in several hospital settings. Improvements in:
- Medical diagnosis
- Surgical interventions
- Disease prevention and treatment
- Rehabilitation and long-term care support
The project will focus on different aspects or medical manifestations:
- Cancer (pilot No. 1, No. 2 and No. 8)
- Gastrointestinal disorders (pilot no. 1)
- Cardiovascular diseases (pilot 1, 4, 5 and 7).
- Thoracic disorders (pilot no. 5); neurological diseases (pilot no. 3).
- Care of the elderly and neuropsychological rehabilitation (pilot no. 6).
- Fetal growth restriction and Prematurity (pilot no. 1).
To ensure a user-centered approach, harmonization in the process (e.g. in terms of ethical aspects, standardization and robustness from both technical, social and health perspectives) the living lab methodology will be used. HosmartAI will identify appropriate instruments (KPIs) that measure efficiency without undermining access or quality of care.
Once the processes and measures to assess the benefits in the introduction of these technologies have been identified, the project will create a Benchmarking tool to promote adoption in new environments, while creating a meeting place for technology providers and end users. Liaison and cooperation activities with stakeholders and open calls will enable the creation of an ecosystem and industry cluster.
Duration time: 40 months
- Républica Checa
- Reino Unido
It is a project funded through the Horizon 2020 call: H2020-DT-2018-2020 (Digitalization and transformation of European industry and services: digital innovation centers and platforms).
Proposal number: 101016834