SV3D. Security systems and 3D video surveillance based on videogrametry.
National ProjectFile: RTC-2017-6316-8 The SV3D project aims to develop an online 3D video content generation system based on videogrammetry and focused on the security sector, which fully automatically models in three dimensions objects and environments with the only resource of a video recording, and that allows modeling through recordings made both static and dynamic objects and spaces.
- Advance research into digital image analysis and calibration procedures and generation of densified 3D content using video recording.
- Advance research into new approaches to ensure the privacy, confidentiality, integrity, traceability, auditability and verifiability of information in a highly connected and complex context, such as the IoT (Internet of Things) domain.
- Creation of a 3D content viewer specifically for surveillance and security environments.
- Development of a 3D content generation system based on video, regardless of the type of recording device and which carries out data processing externally (Cloud environment).
- Development of a 3D content generation system as close to real time as possible, that provides continuous 3D content.
- Development of an online platform for visualizing 3D content (editing, monitoring and analysis tools focused on the specific requirements and needs of the security sector).
- Construction of a 3D documentation system that is easy to use, accessible from any place, time and device, and with the capacity to securely transfer information between organizations.
- Analysis and implementation of a system based on blockchain technology.
- Development and configuration of the necessary software components to ensure the privacy, confidentiality, integrity, traceability, auditability and verifiability of the information from the time of capture to the processing phase.
The project has been funded through the Challenge-Collaboration 2017 programme