DIGIS3 – Smart, Sustainable and coheSive Digitalization
Digital Innovation Hubs (DIHs) are entities that help companies and public administration in a given territory access the information, services and facilities they need to successfully address their digital transformation processes.
It is one of the main tools of the European Commission to achieve the objectives set out in its digitalization strategy.
DIGIS3 has been promoted by the Regional Governement of Castilla y León, and aims to ensure the smart, sustainable and cohesive digital transformation of SMEs and public sector organisations (PSOs).
DIGIS3 focuses on cohesion, through comprehensive support to users, facilitating their access to specialised technical knowledge and experimentation environments.
DIGIS3 is a multiplier and disseminator of smart, sustainable and cohesive digitalisation of SMEs and public sector organisations in Castilla y León.
DIGIS3 specialises in:
- Artificial Intelligence (AI)
- High Performance Computing (HPC)
- Industry 4.0
- Demographic challenge
- Smart Renewables
- Smart Agriculture
- Circular Economy
- Smart Cities and Territories
- e-Government and Data Spaces
2023 – 2025
Cooperation project with:
- Digital Europe Programme (DIGITAL). Call: DIGITAL-2021-EDIH-01.
- Recovery, Transformation and Resilience Plan for Spain. Support Programme for Digital Innovation Hubs (PADIH)