Development Plan of the Office of European Projects ITCL for participation in H2020
The objective pursued this Development Plan is to strengthen and stabilize the ITCL’s OPE, so that, through it, the following results were obtained:
- Increase European networking and improve the positioning of the Centre in the main decisive nuclei where the objectives of Horizon 2020 are set (platforms, associations, etc.)
- Be effective with efforts and resources, with a detailed historical analysis, the present situation and the future and choosing very carefully, according to this analysis, the strategy and the projects whose chances of success are greater.
- Leading the conceptualization of R&D in highly competitive collaborative environments with major industry players at regional, national and European level.
- Improve the quality of the proposals submitted, maximizing return. Moving from project conceptualization to its realization in adequate to the requirements of Horizon 2020 proposals.
- Getting the involvement of new companies, especially SMEs, Castilla y Leon, enabling them to obtain European funding its R&D&i, and enrich the collaborative work.
Grant awarded within the call of the Europe 2015 Technology Centers program by the State Program of Development of Scientific and Technical Research Excellence of the Ministry of Economy and Competitiveness, co-financed with structural funds of the European Union