ITCL’s target is to position itself as a national reference in production technologies, with the aim of increasing the competitiveness of enterprises, organizations and institutions
ITCL’s mission is to Implement technological and non-technological innovative solutions in production processes for industrial enterprises and other organizations, using the units of knowledge and know-how as a competitive strategy
CORPORATE VALUES OF ITCL
|1. Customer Orientation||The customer is our reason for being and our business is focus on it.|
|2. Ethics and Transparency||Ethical conduct, transparency in all actions.|
|3. Professionalism and quality in work||Professionalism seeking permanent improvement to excellence as the goal.|
|4. Innovation and adaptation to change||Innovation as a competitiveness tool. Flexible organization, speed of adaptation to changing – needs of businesses.|
|5. Focus on results||Management model based on efficiency and effectiveness.|
|6. Enhance Teamwork||Teamwork in the development of multidisciplinary projects.|
|7. Development of people||Development of people based on personal effort, development of technical skills and personal skills.|
|8. Maintain and is separate||Maintain and is separate independence in the proceedings. Intermediate body.|
|9. Development of R&D&I||Own R&D& I own that encourages technology transfer to companies with real market needs and society proximity.|
|10. Recognition and impact on society||
OBJETIVES OF ITCL
ITCL is a focal point of regional and national research on technologies related to production and industrial manufacturing. It is a technology center whose objectives in the market are:
- Ensure the transfer of research results and their application to improve competitiveness in companies.
- Provide to the companies new products (methodologically and technically well developed products) and oriented towards improving its processes with the necessary technological solutions services.
- Development of techniques and manufacturing technologies, as well as provide solutions and results, offering the possibility of incorporating technological and non-technological innovation, ITCL can develop “turnkey” projects integrating different technologies.
- Maintaining a cost leadership strategy, besides looking through their OTRI service appropriate funding mechanisms for companies in order to develop their R&D&I.
- Vision customer at the heart of all activity.
- Development of a management model based on efficiency and effectiveness.
- Keep a private and independent character.