Liaison between the ITCL, and their socio-economic research environment, encouraging collaboration between ITCL research groups and companies, universities and institutions to promote actions of R&D&I so as technological support, identifying and transferring technological demands of the different productive sectors to the research groups.
- Unit with the responsibility of informing, advising and managing the research activities agreements or contracts
- Unit who discloses and publishes all the news and events related with technology transfer, and the scientific-technological results generated.
- Unit that informs, advises on patent filing and IP results.
- Unit which informs and advises on the various programs of R&D&I (regional, national and European) and gives assistance within the partners searching.
- Unit that belongs to a great number of networks to help providing the link-ENTERPRISE-OTRI-ITCL.
The European Projects Unit of the Technological Institute of Castilla y Leon offers information, advice and support to the center’s own research staff and the units of R&D in the enterprises of the region during the preparation of proposals and participation in European research programs. Promotes and facilitates the effective participation of Spanish professionals in European research through:
- Dissemination of information on calls and tenders of the EU scientific programs.
- Assistance in submitting proposals for research and exchange programs and training of researchers.
- Training in specific areas as required.
- Aid researchers in finding partners for project development.
- Keeping track of technical administrative projects.
- Participation in projects as technology service providers or R&D