Spectra – Smart Personal Emission Free Transport in the City
Intelligent Manufacturing. Embedded Sensorization
The main objective of the project is to achieve an improvement in urban mobility by reducing congestion and the impact on the environment with the construction of a model that incorporates a wide range of technologies.
8 companies and 10 research organizations participate in the consortium, among which is the ITCL Applied Electronics and Artificial Intelligence research group – Instituto Tecnológico de Castilla y León.
The objective of the project is to investigate how the vehicle connected to infrastructure is highly efficient, thanks to the technologies and new materials used, contributing to a greener mobility in the city of the future.
- Research in technological areas that allow improving urban mobility in several areas:
- Vehicles for personal use more adapted to reality and functionality in a city, and more efficient
- Efficient recharge infrastructure
- Vehicle Connectivity – City as support for mobility improvement
- Analyze the possibilities that integrated ICTs can offer with citizens, infrastructure and urban vehicles to provide solutions to real problems of city dwellers
- Strengthen the national value chain in the field of automotive, associated electrical infrastructure and connectivity solutions that allow:
- Acquire differential capabilities and technologies, with high added value, which allows to improve its international positioning
- Improve your competitiveness for highly demanding markets
The role played by ITCL within the large consortium is to create, together with AYESA, the design of Smart Algorithms as support in the design of solutions to real problems and create standardized interfaces for consumption and exploitation in the city of the future for application in connected vehicles.
Together with Sofitec, it will be in charge of the development of ultralight bodies for urban microcarriers, optimizing the performance of micro-vehicles for urban personal transport. ITCL collaborates in the activities of multicriteria analysis together with the Polytechnic University of Madrid. To do this, it will carry out a study of different types of self-supporting body in composite materials for electric microcarriers and associated production processes.
ITCL will work with FAGOR in the development of the energy optimization algorithm, based on driving, for the new electronic systems of the vehicle. In the Smart Communication 2.0 part of the electric vehicle, you will develop communication systems integrated in the vehicle. Select the most appropriate protocols for the application for V2V communications and their integration into the smart city. A smartphone application will be created for the management of these communications by the user.
On the other hand, it will be responsible for the recognition of charging patterns in low voltage intelligent electrical installations for recharging electric vehicles under IEC 60364 and IEC 61890-2 for communication between the charging post and the vehicle based on wireless or induction technology.
- GRUPO ANTOLIN
Organismos Intermedios que participan en el Consorcio:
- CSIC-CINN GRADIENT
- Universidad Politécnica de Madrid
- Universidad de Salamanca
- Universidad Autonoma de Madrid
- Universidad de Sevilla
Financed by: CDTI, through the convening of the CIEN strategic program